Honey Smack HD Honey Smack HD

YOUR RIGHT!

Thats what i've been saying all along! CHILDRENS TELEVISION!

From a language impared mexican adventurer, to prepubescent purple moster -- our children are being ravanged by subliminal crossfire from all directions. From the learning of such henious languages such as SPANISH and teaching our kids to SHARE!? In the cat mouse world of today you cant be sharing -- and you certanly cant be sharing tacos, that's just a slap in the face of FREEDOM.

To top it all off we have your mischevious bear! Teaching kids that bears like honey while they get mauled to death -- but that is nowhere near as awful as his laugh. You ever heard the Pooh's laugh? Listen to it. Listen well, and tell me -- is that a cuddely bear? or is that Bela Lugosi?

I'll let you decide..

TXMStudios responds:

I'm convinced that all animated objects have a little bit of Bela Lugosi in them anyways. Your commentray rings true across the lands, Smithster, and we appreciate you for it.

Pop a Cap! Pop a Cap!

Blaming the Dog?

Great animation.. But blame the dog? I have blamed my ill fated toy poodle on my record-breaking flatulations once or twice -- but this is going too far. Like my toy poodle, dog's are not meager scapegoats to be played with at will -- they are meant to be taken care of, loved, dressed up, trimmed, fruffed, fluffed, muffed-- well you get the idea - THEY ARE NOT TOYS! They are tools of amusement shown through utter humiliation -- completley different.

Though i do remember giving fraffles a shot at the big screen as i recorded him dancing to one of his favorite village people songs. That, my friend, was Epic.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Wouldn't this make him a scape.. dog? He's no goat. Besides, he can't defend himself, so it's easy to blame him. I'm sure he was secretly pulling the strings, the little manipulator... sitting under the table, looking all innocent. What if it was he that turned the TV to that show, the very source of the chaos? Hm? We may never know, as it'll probably get tied up in courts and thrown out because of lack of evidence to this being an important case. Still though! *goes on*
...but I digress (finally), thanks for the review!

El Emigrante Cactus Part2 El Emigrante Cactus Part2

Jose!

haha brilliant!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Awsime game

Good game, but when the bully comes, sometimes my guy just freezes and i cant seem to move the little dude.

Amoeba Amoeba

great

Very good, very original, keep em comin

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

Nice

That was hilarious man, keep it up

MessiaH responds: